Dinan-M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5

Garage List
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
i highly doubt the 21's will have any cosmetic changes especially for the X5M's that just started going into production. I also haven't seen any solid evidence that even the normal X5's will have any changes.

When I email bmw genius they've been telling me i'm scheduled for June 1st build. My dealer is telling me June 24th build.

Now today bmw genius says its June 8th build.

I am at the point where i don't even care if i get the car or not.... If it comes it comes and if the numbers aren't favorable then i'll walk. My sales guy tells me since i locked in the March rates I am good for that whenever the car shows up given the covid situation but typically the rate lock is only for 60-90 days which I will surpass.
Yes, i was told the 0.9% APR may not be available in Aug or Sept. I tried to lock in that rate and was told only 60 days?

So Alan, are you getting a white X5M Comp? They have one in Atlanta, with black and tan insert seats with driver package listed at $126K I don't like the interior or wheels, but was offer this 2020 X5M for $115K, Talk to Nathan Redford if anyone is interested. The pictures are on AutoTrader, if you don't want to wait on your build? I'm looking for orange interior and 818M wheels.

Appreciate 0