08-08-2020, 11:51 PM   #50
sebseb
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzguntx View Post
You are right! That's the exactly what i want, i want the B&W, so that's the reason why i want that Acoustic glass.
The only option that i don't care is "night vision".
The trim we prefer the other one, but i have tons of time right now to consider about it.
As you said, when we build the full leather white & blue with matching headliner, it looks so stunning and amazing, so it's our first choice.
Hope they will bring those options back asap.
I mainly want the soft closing doors and B&W audio. I think the ambient lighting inside the speakers adds tremendously to the luxury of the car. I did want the heated/cooled cupholders but then found out they use peltier plates for it.

I get that suppliers are under constraint so why eliminate the option just in the US and not other countries? How come the M50i gets those options? Why do I have to get the V8 engine just to get the B&W??

I was ready to pull the plug on a 45e this year but the lack of options and lower miles than the EU version ruined the entire desire. Hopefully it's related to the pandemic and they recover next year. There's not many appealing PHEVs out there.
Appreciate 0