08-17-2019, 08:26 AM   #1167
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Because "statistically" he's actually a TOP 5 QB. Go check for yourself.
I’m going to assume that you didn’t have a Snickers bar before this comment. This is as pointless as me saying that Eli Manning “statistically” is a TOP 7QB of all time. Go check for yourself.

As I’ve said before and I stand by my comment, Dak is a QB who needs everything around him to be perfect in order to have a chance to succeed. Now you being the biggest Cowboy fan, let’s take Dak out of the equation for a second because I want to see if you’ll make the right decision here. Cowboys need a QB. Would you want a QB who has had a career as Troy Aikman or a career as Tony Romo? Simple question.

Because I would hope you would say Aikman. Point is that Cowboy fans seem to be fine with mediocrity involving their QB’s in the postseason. Romo in the postseason was meh. Even butt fumble Sanchez has more playoff victories over Romo. Dak, while still young, is 0-1. Before saying Dak is “statistically” a TOP 5QB, let him prove it when it matters the most, in Jan/Feb and not October.
Appreciate 2
cotmfk2023.50