06-24-2020, 02:29 PM   #48
mandomedic122
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2019 X5M G05, Mini 2016 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle_bmw View Post
What I meant was if dealer upgrade the car to at least 11/2019.70 then there's no way to verify my hypothesis. If the car stays at the current rev but dealer overwrites/revert to original FA then chances are it may get OTA notification (if my observation is correct). If not, he/she can validate the FA list and put back the original.
They actually had a hard time upgrading the software. I took it in Monday, and 4 hours later received a call that they were having problems with the software update. so the BMW tech decided to remove all power to the vehicle and let it sit over night. I was supposed to received it yesterday, but they messed up on my rear tire replacement (the put on the wrong size), and had to order the correct size. The steering column wasn't fixed, they ordered a new one from germany and will take about 2 weeks for them to get it, after that I will have to take it back in.

Edit: I picked up my vehicle this afternoon. It was updated to software version 2020/03.58. All my coding was reverted back to original as expected after a dealer software upgrade. No noticeable changes as of yet.
Attached Images

Last edited by mandomedic122; 06-24-2020 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: Adding additional comments and picture
Appreciate 1
eagle_bmw182.50