Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripnrip View Post
Requesting a quote for the 12/15 kit (with extended lugs) shipped to UK please
PM'ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternLI View Post
Hello,

Could you send me a quote for a 12/15 setup and the new lugs if you carry those to 11963

Thanks !
PM'ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nZtiZia View Post
hi. my first time looking at spacers. at what point do they have a negative effect on suspension components, ie bearings and such? when wanting to bring out the wheels, should i first look at wheels with lower offset numbers over spacers or the other way around?

I have Rohana 20x9 ET27 wheels both front and rear and looking to bring them out more. a photo link back in March 2020 showed 20" 741M rims but those front wheels have ET35 while the rears have ET40, and the owner used a 18/25mm setup. what would you recommend with my square 20x9 setup given the offset is different from that reference photo? i have a '21 45e M Sport w/air suspension.

thanks!
Running wheel spacer is the same as using aftermarket wheels with aggressive offset.
If bearing on this car can't accommodate wheel spacer, then BMW shouldn't even put them in the SUV where it weight a lot to begin with.

For your 20x9 +27, I would do 11mm front and 22.5mm rear for aggressive setup and will look better if you are lowered.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0