View Single Post
      01-16-2019, 12:57 PM   #78
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

It sounds like a pain but at least they are trying to make it right. It sounds like yours was having many more problems than what most are having here. When it comes right down to it, the problems most are having (mostly phone connections, wifi, 3d view) thankfully do not affect the driving.

While I'm sure I will be aggravated by them, when I pick mine up next week I fully expect that things will not be working in regards to the phone and am going to try any ignore/deal with them and enjoy the driving experience. Is that the way it should be for a vehicle costing $76k, or any amount for that matter, absolutely not but I'm going to try and keep the faith that the problems will be ironed out shortly.

You will have to decide whether you are comfortable being in the same boat or would you rather just walk and go to another brand. I would imagine you had many reasons for choosing the X5 and the ability to connect to your phone was probably way down on the the list. Good luck and let us know how things turn out.
Appreciate 0