View Single Post
      02-06-2021, 01:38 PM   #17
Consuldean
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 21'' X6MC (F96)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid_eg View Post
Thanks for kind words.. I put xpel not just for protection but also ease of maintenance when it comes to washing etc.. especially with stealth this is a breeze! Color wise I really wanted to go individual but instead id rather spend that price tag to have a car full wrapped in xpel looking as good as OEM frozen paint but fully protected So in my eyes it was a no brainer..

Should be done in the next couple days..

And btw if anyone in Socal is looking for the most meticulous PPF mobile guy PM for info.. he has been doing my cars for years and does an amazing job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid_eg View Post
Thanks for kind words.. I put xpel not just for protection but also ease of maintenance when it comes to washing etc.. especially with stealth this is a breeze! Color wise I really wanted to go individual but instead id rather spend that price tag to have a car full wrapped in xpel looking as good as OEM frozen paint but fully protected So in my eyes it was a no brainer..

Should be done in the next couple days..

And btw if anyone in Socal is looking for the most meticulous PPF mobile guy PM for info.. he has been doing my cars for years and does an amazing job!

[IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/imag...#38;fit=bounds[/IMG]
Great picture as I think I can see the difference between the doors (with the film on) the the back side of the car without the film.

I think you are actually convincing me :
Appreciate 1
W3N10.50