///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C. 2020 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
Thanks, now we got something.

This waiting is a killer. Lol
I'm looking forward to your G86 build, as I'm shortly behind you latter in the fall ordering a G85 comp. Need to decided on my F83 comp replacement interior individual manufaktur 1st, but at least the G85/G86 is online to visualize. Did you notice that the center console is different on G85 from black (midrand beige alcantara cloth) to the other G85 interiors on the competition model? The G85 black is the same style center as the G86 competition. I was originally going to get Silverstone, but prefer the black interior.[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
Thanks, now we got something.

This waiting is a killer. Lol
I'm looking forward to your G86 build, as I'm shortly behind you latter in the fall ordering a G85 comp. Need to decided on my F83 comp replacement interior individual manufaktur 1st, but at least the G85/G86 is online to visualize. Did you notice that the center console is different on G85 from black (midrand beige alcantara cloth) to the other G85 interiors on the competition model? The G85 black is the same style center as the G86 competition. I was originally going to get Silverstone, but prefer the black interior.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I can wait to get it.

No, didn't notice but, I am not sure if the pictures are representing the exact look.
Silverstone is beautiful Color but I would mess it up in no time.