View Single Post
      02-06-2020, 04:21 PM   #9
GSG5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5MC (MBB/SS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denaliman View Post
Those HEA cars are basically for dealers to show customers. The Factory determines which equipment they are outfitted with, color, interior, options etc. Not all dealers may get them it depends on the size of the dealer and volume they move. Some dealers may not even get an allocation. Once the HEA cars are in the showroom then the dealer can begin to sell optioned vehicles. Since, in general, the M Comp vehicles are low volume production, once the order is placed it may take some time for them to schedule a production run. Depending what the demand is and if it meets BMW minimum production volume threshold they will more likely campaign produce the model. So I think IMO, realistically, HEA cars arrive, orders placed and put into production Queue for April/May - may not see vehicles at dealer until June, July, August.
For the love of God, I hope you’re wrong about June-August. I want an F95 right focking now..late April-May is tough enough to wait for. I’m almost getting to the point where I wish there was another bad ass SAV that I liked as much so I could just buy it now instead. But there’s just not...and 6 mos from now I might regret that decision.
Appreciate 1
Miko M6648.50