Drives: X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by onfireX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajob View Post
The old & the new
I had an F85 and loved it. Wife has an F97.

Even though the F95 is bigger dimensionally than both, do you think it "drives" bigger ? I had an F90 M5 and it didn't dive like a big barge, even though it was much bigger than my 911.

How does driving size feel to you in the F95 vs the F85 ?
Until now I do not feel any size difference, but I have some trips in the next weeks and will report here.
Beautiful color inside and out. I have noticed that the extra width is what makes the X5 look much bigger than the previous gen. The inside dimensions are almost identical.

I use CarPlay exclusively for my maps only because the routing is better than the inbuilt navigation for where I live. Not sure why.

I have the B&O system on mine and recently replaced the speakers with Focal. I have had B&O products in my home for many years and the speakers from the X5 were quite low quality to be B&O (the only difference between them and the HK speakers was Bang and Olufsen printed in the back ). The B&W system must be better since the driver materials are completely different than the HK speakers now.

Great pictures. I can't afford the X5M, so enjoy it vicariously through this forum. LOL.
Appreciate 0