View Single Post
      11-27-2020, 10:46 AM   #154
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

It's a cliche and definitely somewhat of a stereotype but IMHO, men struggle with women's moods. I dunno, seems like men are for the most part pretty consistent creatures but women's needs and worries change quickly and yeah we then stand back and say "fuck me I cannot deal with this crazy, I have had it with the crazy". Cue conflict.

Our first son was alone with me the first time at about a year old, wife was out and he just would not stop wailing, and i mean wailing. Keep in mind I am a doting dad so not like I was absent or anything before that. So anyways, I try EVERYTHING to calm him but no luck but he'd been screaming for an hour, so called the wife in case she had any suggestions. She came home annoyed and I said I tried everything, even a little finger dip of honey to soothe him.

My fucking god, she went absolutely certifiable ballistic, like totally batshit off the wall ballistic because apparently you shouldn't give honey to kids under 2 or they can get some disease or something. I looked it up and it was 1 in 140,000. I retaliated and let fly and it was fully on and she threatened to leave etc...... i just couldn't handle the crazy.
Appreciate 0