Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief View Post
TurtleBoy, and others, so I'm about to finalize my order tomorrow, but I'm anxious US Dec builds might include the following: DHP for the 40i, new leathers, and M seats. However, it seems from the recent posts above, that these options (if to be available) would be listed already in the US ordering guides (SOP Dec).

So bottom line, that BMW press release referencing these new options was likely not applicable to the US. I'd be pissed with myself if these options were available next month and I just didn't wait.
That press release was for the European market, those options will not be available until the 2021MY. A few members got confirmation of this from their dealer and/or BMW. Go for it!
Thanks, now the hard part:
Carbon Black over coffee or
Tanzanite Blue over coffee

I think CBM complaints the coffee better, but I had TBM before and absolutely loved it! However I'm feeling cheap!! Haha
Never had CBM before, and maybe nice to try, but never been sold on it in years past. Hmmm...
CB with ivory/night blue extended or full would be smashing *wink*

Love both colors with TB2 being more unique, but CBM would compliment coffee a bit better.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Kief4438.50