06-09-2021, 02:47 PM   #28
NitenD
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 FY15

Quote:
Originally Posted by algino298 View Post
just an update here

Coded option 1 & 2 but decided to keep only option 1 at last as really no changes or any surround effect for all the different sound profile setting * expected as HIFI amp does not comes with any internal build in DSP setting for all these sound profile like B&W amp did.

It do improves but not very prominent as mentioned by NitenD. Overall I just feel like we only increased the gain from HIFI amp hence more bass and louder. But then I found HIFI original midrange speaker cant take it and started to vibrate when loud bass music is playing ... So conclusion is still worth to code no matter how cos at least we can still get " Equalizer " function in I-drive lol . Franky I did not try to adjust equalizer, is it real working or just like B&W fake cosmetic sound profile again ?
Hi all.

Just to add that I have upgraded my amp from the stock standard to a Matchup7.
This amp does give DSP settings and does make a big difference even without the coding.

So when I do change the options, I can hear subtle differences due to the fact that I have an upgraded amp, with the standard stock speakers.

Sorry, been discussing this same thing on multiple forums so wasn't sure what I have mentioned where to make the standard HIFI experience better.

New amp + coding = much better sound then originally purchased.
Whilst the EQ doesn't do much, the matchup7 has its own equing and add that with the sound profiles, you can notice a difference.
Appreciate 0