View Single Post
      06-18-2018, 09:08 AM   #1
needmovies
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Protien Shaker Bottle Recommendations

tldr: 28oz Sundesa Blender Bottle does not fit in F30, need recommendations

I used to have an Audi A4 with one of those pop out cup holders like the old E* series and I hated those cup holders. I've learned to steer with one hand and hold my cup with the other while turning hard, just so I don't spill

I just got a F30 2013 328i and seeing the cup holders, I thought they were a total upgrade. Until I tried to put my protein shaker bottle and realized they were too tall and are hitting the center console.

I've been using the same 28oz model "Sundesa Blender Bottle" for I think 10 years now (not the same exact bottle, I've bought multiples through out the years of the same model and replaced them every 2 to 3 years). I've tried a bunch of different brands before but this is the best I've tried so far, no leaks and no clumps.

I guess I'm looking to get a different brand/model and I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions. The 28oz Sundesa is 8.8 inches tall. I think the 20oz at 6 inches would fit, but I was looking for something around 26oz to 28oz. Any suggestions?
Appreciate 0