Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Emme Tres

Garage List
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTheStig View Post
I've got 2. 1 is stock and the other is pretty much loaded and I used it for an endurance race. Let me know which one you'd prefer and I'd be happy to loan it to you.

Also as soon as I can win that race series with my Formula GT I'll send it your way. This car is a pain in the ass to drive fast for 20 laps. And of course the AI doesn't make a mistake >.>

Also if anyone needs a fast car for the "Like the Wind" series I have the Minolta Toyota 88CV race car that can leave them in the dust. Plus you get one for yourself if you win it all.
I don't need to borrow the Z4M, I'm looking to own one. Thanks for the offer though! Let me know if there is something you'd like to trade the stock Z4M for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisp View Post
I'd like to use them online and just for fun. I'd love to see what times I can put down with an F1 car around the 'ring.

They got for $10-$20 mil usually but the Gran Turismo one is around $4.6 mil used.

@1trip5 I'll make sure it's of equal value. If it isn't I'll tune it and throw on racing slicks or whatever is required to get it around $350k-$375k.
Specs on CSL:
434 HP / 1274 kg

Current mods:
Weight Reduc. stg 1
ECU Tuning
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Exhaust
Sports Catalytic Converter
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Hard Tires

Not sure what the highest HP output is, but it is capable of receive 3 stages of engine tuning. No turbo/supercharging. Im betting right around 600HP.