View Single Post
      10-03-2020, 07:54 AM   #105
aceman
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 550ix, 2008 Corvette

So I've had the car for 3 days. Put about 165 miles on it, have only driven in hybrid mode. Thus far, of the 165 miles, the car has 80 miles in electric, avg mpg is 42.

I have not done full on electric mode (yet), that is coming. Still having issues getting my connected app working. The app comunicates w/ the car (it sees the charge level and if its charging), but I still can't get preconditioning/locate vehicle/lights/horn to work - will swing by the dealership for that.

Tried Drivers assistance for the first time - really odd letting the car do the breaking/accelerating, but seems to work well.

Several areas I don't like on I drive, like when i say "Call home" - it takes its time, much longer than the benz to recognize.

Also found many areas where once done, the screen doesn't go back to home settings - that's annoying (like once the call is finished).

Will do some full on electric driving this week. Thus far - have NOT been able to have the car show a range higher than 30-31 miles on electric.

Aceman
Appreciate 2
X5 45e1090.50