View Single Post
      09-02-2020, 06:54 PM   #2616
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
I know I haven't kept up here much but where is RMTT? Is he no longer on bimmerpost?
His regular job has exploded and he is working way more hours than before.

I think people have a misunderstanding. I don't know that RMTT is making any money off the group he suggested. I don't think it's "his" group. Maybe he is getting something but not anything big. That's my perception anyway. I still talk to him on stocktwits and he gives advice as always. I never joined the group he is in but not for any particular reason. RMTT is one of the nicest guys that's been on this board.

Very few of his picks here were short term and not long so how they are doing now is irrelevant. With a lot of these biotech stocks it's as much about when you exit as when you enter. Exit has been my mistakes. His entry points have always been spot on and I don't think I have had a loser that he picked. I have been transparent here. I started with $10k, fell to about $7k on my own and then once I started taking advice at one point my account balance was $23k. As of today it's backs to $15k because I didn't take profits as suggested and tried to hit the lottery in a few. I would still say a 50% return in 5 months is good and nothing says that some of the ones I am in won't bounce soon.

The ones hurting me the most right now were suggestions from a dude on stocktwits which I'll leave the name out. These are the ones I am in as of tonight.

XSPA
KTOV
GLBS
PRPO
DLPN
SINT
TORC
BIMI

Only XSPA and PRPO are still green but I took profits on PRPO when it bounced to $7.

As always good luck to everyone. This has been educational and fun.
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615363.00