n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerrr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesrest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerrr View Post
That's funny. With me it's opposite. I did code the auto speed assist though so that could be the cause of auto hold for me. Haven't tried it with auto speed assist set to manual ACC though
Its not aSLA. My car will set off after a 3 minute wait.

More likely the driver camera has spotted you arent paying attention to the road, just before its due to restart.

There are some codes to do with ACC resume time - you didnt change any of those did you?
I didn't change any of those. I do have a suspicion that my driver camera isn't functioning though. I'm going to have to figure out how to test it in a way. I have noticed that before, the steering assist would, when not touching the wheel, over time go yellow and then red, at which point it would stop steering unless it could not verify my attentiveness (covering camera) at which point it would continue beeping and maintain steering while slowing the car too a full stop. This now happens also when in clear view of the camera and paying serious attention to the outside world. (Attention camera box is checked)
Sounds like it could be the DCS. There are codes for that too but all should be on.

You could run an ISTA report to see if the camera itself is faulty. Otherwise it's trial and error like you say.
Appreciate 0