GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by myers64d View Post
Do you see any appreciable different between Nova Lustre and the TW products?
definitely when it comes to hiding swirls.

The best stack on TW I've found is Seal-n-Shine + ICE Spray Wax, at least on my ametrin X5 the spray way REALLY throws on the warm pop that you don't get from seal-n-shine alone.

It's very hard to tell in these pics but this is just Seal-n-shine:

And this is Seal-n-Shine topped with Ice Spray Wax:

You might see that SnS alone is a bit more "sharp" whereas topped with Spray Wax it get a warmer glow to it. hard to see in the pics I know, but in person it's noticeable. Even my wife who couldn't care less about this stuff noticed it.

As for Nova ...

Nova lets you stack Lustre + Jet + Boost, and while Boost does add some ... boost, I'd say the best bang/$ is Lustre + Jet and then topping up Jet ever month or so. you can go a lot longer if you don't drive in rain / snow.

On properly prepped paint, Lustre does a great job of hiding any light marring or swirls while also really making the paint pop. It's one of the few products I've used and and been like Jet then gives you slickness & hydrophobics without altering the look of lustre.

It's probably my top choice right now for a water-based coating ... I don't see much of a reason to use longer-lasting ceramics so in few months I'll do a polish and full application of Lustre + Jet

Last edited by GrussGott; 02-02-2023 at 03:40 AM..
Appreciate 3
P111584.00
GERMAN M34182.00