07-10-2014, 12:25 AM   #22
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
LOL .... I wonder if he just test drives cars so he can post in this forum or is he truly interested in obtaining a different car.
Good question
I believe could be both... is this bad?
I love this forum - added something nice to my life and not ashamed to admit it
It is part of the fun of owning an M car I believe
But here it is I have a friend of mine who's in town for the week and he is so much interested in cars (A car guy if you will) and I wanted to test drive these cars with him and take his opinion about whether I am just getting bored of my M5 or these are possibly better cars and it seems both and I have been looking forward to test driving these cars but never cared as thought M5 is surely better than all and also had major health issues for the last 2 years and after I got better I thought life can be too short not to get an M5 if you want one so I did - and too short not to test drive any car I like and the list is long and I change a car per year on average and my car is 7 months old now but to be honest I haven't gotten bored of it but want to make sure there aren't other cars within my budget (I am not rich) that I can enjoy more than my M5 then heck why not I can swap in a few weeks as BMW has the easiest lease ever to get out of !! and replace the "M" if that makes me happier in a life that can be full pain and unhappiness at most other times!

But no other car to this moment has stolen my heart the way I am used to before replacing my car not even 50k more expensive cars and that tells you a lot about what BMW has achieved with this car or if you wanna argue tells you a lot how much I like BMW and my M -

Hope this answers your question Vic55

Last edited by soooma; 07-10-2014 at 01:34 AM..
Appreciate 0