01-13-2022, 12:17 PM   #58
seeryb@
Private
Ireland
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
Been told it'll arrive in the UK in 2-3 weeks, so I'd imagine I'll have it in about a month and will find out. They said they couldn't give out any more details on spec or the VIN.

Interesting looking at order date / delivery dates above. Mine was ordered in September and due end of Jan, seems a fair few are having quicker processes than this. Saying that, they can take along as they want given the free 530e.
I ordered start of Nov but my dealer had a build slot for week 43 which he altered (this got ended up getting delayed to week 48) ....anyway car was built and shipped from factory on 4th Jan

I rang BMW UK, they can tell you the last update i.e. when your car left the factory if you have that date you can generally figure out what boat it may be on looking here https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/schedules as you can see all the boats leaving Charlestown to Bremerhaven

and allow an additional week to ship from Bremerhaven or Zeebrugge depending on when your car will come in from ... mine will be Zeebrigge as I am in Ireland
Appreciate 0