03-30-2020, 09:39 PM   #9
kkratochvil
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW, X6, M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotchy View Post
Yeah I think I will too but will wait till April 2nd to see if the lease improves.
Lots of time on my hands to play with/learn how the new car works.

How are you liking it? Mines an X5 M50i.
Loving it!!! Congrats on your X5 M50i!! (I took it back in this morning to get the front 1/3 covered in Xpel film and the interior/exterior "diamond guarded" (I can't honestly remember what they actually called it...something like that where they warranty the interior for 7-years...) and am having minor withdrawals ...should get it back tomorrow!)

I was financing a portion and paying cash for the rest, so the only thing that made me want to wait for the April incentives was any loyalty or other discounts BMW does. In the end, the Sales Manager agreed that if there are better incentives in April than March, he'll write me a check back for the difference! Needless to say, he wanted the sale in March and was willing to give me money later to get it closed out in March. I think dealers feel like they can make March tolerable if they can get a few more cars sold and they expect April is going to be horrendous for sales...just a guess/opinion.
Appreciate 0