View Single Post
      11-22-2019, 08:36 AM   #46
aas5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyXM View Post
Lots if good stuff coming out across the board from all manufacturers! The X4&6 just have not grown on me, but to each their own. Thankfully, they make other cars that have! I dig the new X5! Even the "stock" models are great. Fun enough to drive but great for the everyday grind. The M is a true beast of a power plant! I only wish two things really. Bigger front brakes - they just don't look like they fill up the wheel very well. I like big brakes and I do not lie 🎼... Not sure if it's just not getting picked up on in the photos. That happens!
The second is the price. Starting well over 100k... Just not sure about that. First of all, it's outta my league so, I'm out 😂. But secondly, for BMW, not sure they will get the same play as the competition in that price point. I feel people don't really see BMW so much as $100k+ SUV worthy. I feel at that price buyers will gravitate toward more exotic options, even just for the sake of justification in spending that much money. I think if they kept the X3M in the 70's and started this in the 90's... I think the M8, at a much higher price might out-sell it... Just my 2 cents, which are on sale for free today and probably only worth half of that...
X5M and X6Ms have been priced well over $100K for a while now and there is a lot of demand. Importantly, I don't think you can get any of the other brands' models that directly compete with X5 and X6Ms cheaper. I try to cross shop every time and I see both MB and Audi leases for AMG and RS cars being a lot more expensive. There is usually less residual support and higher MF.
Sold: 2020 X7 M50 White Mineral with Ivory & Blue, 2017 X6M Long Beach Blue with Mugello Red, 2014 X6M Monte Carlo Blue with Mugello Red, 2011 X6 5.0 Black on Black, 2008 E350 4Matic Silver, 2006 Infiniti M45 Diamond Graphite
Appreciate 0