///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C. 2020 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSG5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
I launched car is what BMW gives to almost every dealership which is most likely fully loaded and you can't change it.

In some cases you can, I was able to get the very 1st F80 launch car that I was able to modify to specs I want.

Don't think you can change it on this launch car, and this should arrive sooner to the dealerships.

I just got M2C last week for mine wife so she is quite for a while and won't complain about mine car
Hah, smart. A couple months after I started driving my wife nuts with the X5MC talk, I seriously considered getting her the X7 M50i for X-mas because she really loved the engine and the interior when I dragged her to the dealership (and she has major buyer’s remorse after with her current ‘18 Q7). We both ultimately agreed that would be a pretty stupid decision based where we are in the depreciation curve on the Audi at this point. But if she’d of let me, I’d still have done it in a heartbeat and then she’d probably tolerate my F95 obsession better.
Lol
Mine wife didn't want the M2 but I just took her car for a drive and came back with the new one

I figure I will be driving it too ( It's MT ) so it's a win win situation.