Rep
Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by randybobandy View Post
MystroX5 thanks for the information and the pictures. I am going to order up on Amazon. I like the looks of that cover...the issue I had with leather covers in the past was they would slip out and go under my seat. It was like handling a fish out of water.
You will love it. I am picky as hell with my keys and now having used this over a year, a side benefit I found that the alcantara doesn’t make any noise or rattle around when you throw it in your cup holders.
Both my X5 and M2C key fobs look brand new kept in this case.

If you want a total OCD tip: I took some suede water repellent spray and treated these cases before I put the keys in them. The cases look brand new as well. Then apply a return address sticker you would use for a letter inside the case on the light blue leather lining so when you flip the key fob out, you can see there is a return address sticker stuck to the inside. It’s a sickness but figure what the cost of a new BMW key/coding and this case and it’s not so crazy when you add up the $$$$.
IMO, all good detailers are OCD. Who else would remove the license plate to wax behind it and then wax their license plate?
Appreciate 1