View Single Post
      04-15-2020, 11:37 AM   #8
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracin View Post
Pretty sure most owners here aren’t eligible for a stimulus check. And if anyone on here is, they should reconsider their priorities and whether they should be owning an m3 while being eligible for a government stimulus payment.
Remember 6.6 million filed for unemployment. Just because someone owns a M3 doesn't mean they didn't lose their job or furloughed. A person is eligible for a stimulus check if they have adjusted gross income up to:

$75,000 for individuals
$112,500 for head of household filers and
$150,000 for married couples filing joint returns

So what you are saying is if a person makes less than $75k/year we should reconsider our priorities? No disrespect but I disagree. I don't own a M3 but $75k in my area is considered winning. The average income of a resident here is $18,780 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year. - The Median household income of residents here is $27,946 a year.

Stimulate me. I'll take it and put it in savings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Giving our checks away to our daughters, a friend that is struggling financially at this time, the local food bank and the local housing alliance that reaches those near the brink of collapse.
You're a good man racerbruce

Last edited by King Rudi; 04-15-2020 at 12:47 PM..
Appreciate 3
vreihen1615280.00
JDMSteven474.50