12-09-2019, 01:06 PM   #93
HeynowbababooeyAckAck
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 & X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortmill2012 View Post
I’ve been a lurking on this forum for years . Felt no need to post anything until I saw how ludicrous your thread was especially the bragging part of being a Wharton graduate who does acquisitions . Your misleading other forum members. You had 1 member reach out to his salesman thinking he qualified for the $750 Conquest rebate and he was told he didn’t
I’ll say it again, there is NO way you’re getting 16% off a custom ordered 2020 BMW X5 . 16% - NO WAY.
You don’t even know your own paperwork and what they are using for rebates . They can’t combine a Conquest rebate with a Loyalty rebate .
You don’t know this but your supposedly getting 16% off a brand new 2020 BMW X5.
Right .
Technically it’s 14.44% negotiated off and 1.61% off from Loyalty Credit, for a total 16.05% off. And I never ever said anything regarding a $750 conquest anything from BMW, that was other posters reading the deal seeing the 2,000 under “rebates” in the “purchase” option (read back the entire thread and you will see and please admit again you were wrong and that I never once said anything about a $750 conquest anything). We will find out Tuesday or Wednesday when the build goes through if they are honoring the negotiated deal. I can’t wait to post the paperwork and have you apologize for every single post you’ve made disparaging me and my deal. Have you done the reverse math of $813 a month for 36 months on a 77,395 MSRP?
Appreciate 0