Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 Porsche 911 GTS Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeelToeShift View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stein_325i View Post
I have to say, the RSQ8 is a very good looking vehicle, and has great road presence which is not typical of Audi. I'm not an Audi fanboy in the slightest but there is something that draws me to the Q8 the most of the SUV's, maybe its the angular styling. I think its the best in terms of splitting the bill between the compromised hatchback-esque SUV's (X6, GLE Coupe, Cayenne Coupe) and the regular style SUV's, still offering enough practicality with a bit of style.
Of this class, the Cayenne Coupe certainly drives the best by a good margin for me. In this particular video, the RSQ8 makes the other two look downright bad from a looks perspective - maybe this is why they are going for 10k over sticker.
I couldn't agree more. I have a Cayenne GTS Coupe. Price wise it competes with all three of these SUV's. These are all def faster in a straight line however I found the Cayenne GTS much more fun to drive

On point steering, sublime suspension and phenomenal handling. For me it really is about the handling and fun factor. Obviously I wouldn't track a SUV there are far better choices but I love a buttoned down feel and great steering over sheer straight line speed

It also weighs under 5000lbs much lighter than all three of these making it feel much more tossable.

No neutered exhaust either this is loud and mean LOL

In this comparison the RSQ8 looks wise is head and shoulders over the others although I do not like it's driving dynamics at all and frankly prefer the driving dynamics of the Cayenne GTS significantly over any of these

It's remarkable how fast these SUV's are though. Very impressive