Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post
Sounds like a pretty romantic marriage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthebattle View Post
Cause we wanted to save money? It was a financial decision. We said "hey when we have money we'll have a wedding". Well then we decided that a wedding is a waste of money.
Spending money and putting on a show does not equate to love or romance. There is absolutely nothing wrong with saving the money. Two people that truly love each other do not need a display of spending money for things to be romantic.

Some of the best times in one of my marriages is when we were piss poor. We had to get creative on how to spend our time as we couldn't go out for dinner or movies, etc. We recreated childhood memories as adults together. I can remember taking hikes during snow days, snow angels, snow ball fights in public and whatnot. It was like being a kid again and playing with your best friend. We were the closest that we ever were in our relationship during this time. I bought her a house 4 years later and she left me for someone with more money. Go figure. Spending money does not = romance.......youngsters....
Appreciate 3
minn1914037.50
DETRoadster11462.50