timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
I did read the thread again and not to my surprise, it was you who mentioned this: "Most NBA players cheat, Kobe got caught. Was it morally wrong - of course. But as someone mentioned before - Jordan cheated on his wife too... "

Now, what would be the reason to mention "most NBA players cheat"? Do we give the slightest damn, or are you simply trying to defend Kobe's actions as acceptable because hey, everybody else is doing it - he just got caught...so what?
Because most people on this thread is denouncing his performance in the game of basektball base on the stuff he did in his personal life. Voting for a player into the All-Star team is purely based on his performance, and not by who he sleeps with. And if was me who said it, not him.

Anyways, I've had enough disussion about whether Kobe is a great basketball player based on this personal life, for those of you who actually likes watching basketball, I will again, urge you to watch this game. The fact is regardless of who the player is, if you enjoy basketball, you will enjoy this game. If you don't enjoy watching basketball, I'm not sure why we're having this discussion in the first place then.