timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
Yes, and you also mentioned that other NBA players cheat. Where is the validity, if any, in that comment? There's absolutely no point in mentioning that unless you intended it as defense for Kobe, in which it is CLEAR that's the purpose of that statement. Are you trying to blame my reading to cover up your own writing? Psh.

Secondly, Jordan cheated? Yeah, ok, but was he suspected of rape? Nope. Like I mentioned already (if you read the whole thread), being suspected of rape (compounded on cheating) is on a completely different level than simply being caught cheating. Now if Jordan was suspected of rape, would he still be treated differently from how Kobe is being treated? Of course not. Poor, poor analogy.
Cmon now, let's not be naive here. We all know the media has been getting worse and worse on digging into celebrities' life. Do you really believe that all these random women NBA players sleeps with, not one will try to cash in? Do you really believe this is the only woman that ever try to file rape against a sports player? Or could it be that this is just one of the cases that leaked out and was brought under the microscope. In addition, you do realize this woman was not all the stable in her mental state. The semen sample the police took contained how many other men's?