View Single Post
      04-13-2017, 07:42 AM   #21
silverlude
Private
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3MQP View Post
Today I picked my car up from the 2000 km service inlcuding a PUMA Software Update...

Bevor that, last week BMW M has sent an engineer from munich. We drove quite a while and had the play with the delay in drivetrain all the time. The reason they have sent him is, that the local BMW Service leader also said that this is not normal and that it is really anoying!

So finally when we drove with my M2, I assume the guy from munich sliped in his poker face mask and tried to understate the problem... He suggested to do the 2000km service and see how it behaves afterwards. In parallel will take this problem to munich and discuss it with the local engineers.

After picking my car up today and driving the car "hard" for the first time, I have to say the problem is still there!!

I repeat myself, I can't accpet that flaw. I bougt a new BMW and I payed cash for it and the car drives like a 300.000 km 520d in some aspects.

I'm fed up with it.
I'm impressed how seriously they are taking it, despite trying to understate.

I have 4000 miles, roughly 6400kms and issue is just as present as ever.

And F'ing annoying.

I'm getting to the point where I will take it to the dealer, just lack of time to deal with this BS. I wish something would break/snap.
Appreciate 1
Z3MQP24.00