View Single Post
      03-19-2020, 09:54 AM   #15
Alan l.
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 F95 X5M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeM3 View Post
My Client Advisor told me that you can lock in the current incentives for 60 days. After the 60 days expire, they can request to lock in that incentive again. If, at the time of delivery, the incentives are better than the previous ones, they will honor those incentives.

Any Client Advisors on this forum care to chime in?
This is my understanding and my approach as well. I have a M50i on order and my CA is going to lock in the rate at the end of March so I atleast have what is being offered now for 60 days. If the rates/deals gets better for April and May I can still qualify for it because chances are I won't be getting the car anytime soon with the inevitable delays....

I can't see how BMW or other car manufacturers not get desperate in the coming months to try to spark some sales.

What i worry about now is my M3's trade in value. We have a verbal agreement for the amount that I am comfortable with but with the way the market has been I can't see how it wouldn't impact the trade in value. I asked my CA and he insisted it won't be impacted but frankly i don't believe him.

Alan