View Single Post
      12-22-2020, 10:28 AM   #38
Churchen
Rep
Drives: 2020 M240i xDrive

I'm 27 on my 7th car.

1999 Pontiac Grand Am is where it all started for me. After that went out, I joined the military and was stationed overseas so I didn't need a car.

Came back home on leave one year and bought a 1972 Buick Skylark. Car couldn't run except by the grace of God. Got the carburetor rebuilt. Eventually sold it off to some guy who exports old school American cars to a wealthy Norwegian guy overseas.

After that, I got myself a 2013 Mazda 3. It was a good car, fantastic gas mileage. I decided I really need something with AWD or 4WD for the winter. Bought a 2014 Jeep Compass.

The Jeep was my first actual taste of anything really...technological. I had also never been able to drive in the snow before. It had a nice interior, and I liked the cargo space.

Eventually, I had had enough of the 4 banger and the 12 gallon gas tank, and opted for a 2017 Dodge Durango.

The Durango was everything I needed it to be. I was big, it was moderately fast for its size, and had plenty of room and features. That was a NICE vehicle.

One night I ended up driving my buddies Camaro back on a road trip and I caught the bug for real performance. I bought myself a Camaro a few months later. I enjoyed it for maybe a few months, went BACK into the military, and decided I needed something practical. I came home on leave (where I am now) in the Camaro and the first night we got snowed in. I am not a fan of being trapped due to a RWD.

So...in the essence of having the Durango's luxury and AWD, and the sporty performance of the Camaro, there's only one brand I know that can really deliver that. Audi.

Just kidding

I searched for BMW's for a few days, found a great deal, and landed myself in a 2020 M240i xDrive.

I am going to be buried in this car. I am absolutely in love.
Appreciate 1
baege1335.00