Installsplus
Ultimate Driving Machine E92ESS625 M3/G05 X5 Msport 40i Individual
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT/ESS 625 kit

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucreative View Post
I've waited long enough for Aokeding Official store on Aliexpress to resolve the issues with my lights. They were going to send me a new resistor for the sync issues with my light. Have NOT received them yet and it's been over 3 weeks. They also said they were going to replace my right tail light...AFTER they resolve the sync issue. So they haven't even sent out the replacement, even though I have proof that they said they were going to send out a replacement. Why do I need to wait to solve sync issue first? Then just a couple days ago I had an error code on my dashboard regarding my rear tail lights. I may have gotten a bad batch as with installsplus, but I think reliability for the future is going to be an issue for ALL Aokeding lights eventually. I opened up a dispute on AliExpress for receving defective product and failure to receive replacements, and the Aokeding Official store responded, in Chinese, that "Fogging is to be expected in these lights" with pictures of their manuals...etc. They refused to do anything or any partial refund. AliExpress took over the resolution by sending me a free return label to ship these lights back, which I am very tempted to do. I just don't trust the Aokeding Official store to process my return correctly or timely. Especially with all the shady stuff they mentioned about selling their AliExpress coupons, and writing positive reviews, etc. Don't mess with this company and just wait for a better version to come out.
Definitely a bad batch and horrible customer service. Please guys do not buy from this company. I’ve been going back-and-forth for 3 months. They sent me a right side tail light, which is defective and Doesn’t work at all. Both tail lights have excessive water and they’re saying fog is fine. Meanwhile, I sent them a video of water pouring out of my tail lights and they said it normal. These guys are fucking idiots. Took the lights out, realized they’re leaking from the connection. I sealed around it hoping for the water to dry up on its own. Been using a heat gun for a few days now but it’s not getting better if it doesn’t clear up on it own with the sun I’m going back to original tail lights and throwing these in the garbage, it’s a shame $1200 Canadian down the drain.
Appreciate 0