Thread: supplements
View Single Post
      02-24-2018, 06:38 PM   #57
Performancedieselpros
Banned
Rep
Drives: X6 m

The best way to describe HMB is it prevents muscle catabolism which is essentially your body wanting to break down amino acids(muscle) for fuel during intense exercise or extreme dieting. Essentially it's a shield and the anabolic effect is a result of less muscle waste.

It became essentially "perverted" by the cross fit culture in an effort to ward off a toxic overuse muscle breakdown known as "rhabdo" which is a stupid badge of honor on whether your "hardcore" or not. This is when your muscle is beat on so much in a short period of time you secrete a toxic form of creatine you cannot process in the kidneys and require dialysis or you die.

HMB is most effective when paired with creatine, Arginine or Agmatine, and dosed accordingly with sufficient amino acids(building blocks of muscle).

In case anyone has any questions regarding supplements, use, dosing, and what does what don't hesitate to ask Me.

I have 6 different training certifications, personally lost 140lbs in 6 month naturally when I was 15(335lbs down to 195), have logged over 20,000 hrs working with clients, and am apart of starting our amazing supplement company.

https://www.outlawlaboratory.com/?aff_num=110

Appreciate 0