BiGFather
Captain
Rep
Drives: G30 540i xDrive Mperformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsM3Coupe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakhred View Post
I have my break-in service scheduled for next week, and they told me there's an open recall on my vehicle. This was about two weeks after when I called them for an appointment and missed it, that they told me there was no open recall on my vehicle. Anyhow, I'll let you all know how it goes. I'm pretty disappointed that I have to go through a recall on a brand new vehicle.
My 2021 X5MC had a completion date of 11/06. This is 2 days after the stop sale order of 11/4. Yet upon the new vehicles delivery yesterday to the dealer and while I stopped by to look at the vehicle, they said it required the stop sale update and they also had to update some other software. So no delivery yet.
You would think a brand new vehicle wouldn't need updates as usually it's done at the VPC. But BMW now has all X models made in the US and that are being delivered to the SoCal area, get unloaded from the train at San Bernardino (instead of at the VPC in Oxnard) and get no VPC visit at all. That service now falls on the dealerships.
On monday I am goimg for second round update.

They called me it has to be dome one more time, they will also replace me the laserlight.
Appreciate 0