View Single Post
      05-11-2023, 02:50 AM   #7
SwissBeemer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '24 X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyd View Post
Have you more info about this? Which model and packages or options?

I have also soft close in a package but no word that production is delayed.
Soft close - All models - No clear timeline since I only know guys who ended up removing it after being told it might mean late '23 or even early '24 but I'm not sure if this would actually be the case or was just a tactic to get people to remove it.
22" rims - Unclear which models but might only be "lesser" engines like 30d - Generally I've seen only few mentions of 22" issues while there's been a lot of talk about the soft-close.

I also do have 22" and soft-close and no mention from my dealer about any issues but judging from when others that are affected were informed, which was right before it would've gone from 111 to 112, I expect to be informed no earlier than that as well. With my alleged W24 production that should be around now although my dealer also postponed my delivery date from W29 to W31 so it might very well be that my production was delayed as well, but my dealer said they don't even know which production week my car is planned, only the supposed delivery date, which is RIDICULOUS to me, so I might receive this dreaded call in 2-6 weeks ...
Appreciate 0