12-20-2019, 11:47 PM   #21
Olaeirik
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F31 318 m-sport 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anterialis View Post
Hi! Where in Norway are you from?
I just signed the papers on this car last week. Cant wait! Worst part is that I just saw a e45 parked outside my local grocery store today :/

I read with interest your opinion about what extras to get. I have no intention of high jacking this thread, but would like to join the discussion.

My specs:

- Arctic grey (IMO this color looks way better dirty compared to the black)
- Merino Coffee (BK) interior (I really like the dark brown)

I guess the name of the packages vary with the country. I ordered:

- M-sport (21" 741 bicolor, M sport brakes, sport automatic, Sensatec dash, M steering wheel, M aerodynamics, High-gloss shadow line, Antrasit roof)

- Innovation (Display key, Driving ass. prof., laser lights, Park ass. plus, HUD, gesture control)

- Travel (Panoramic glass roof, sun shades back windows, luggage compartment "package"??, Travel&comfort system=

- eDrive M sport edition. This is a special offer this fall/early winter in Norway since the 45e is a new car. (trailer hitch (European style, retractable. Keeps the kick style sensor), heated/cooled cup holders, seat heating front/back, heat comfort package, 4-zone AC, Harman pardon sound, telephony w wireless charging, wifi)

extras to my order:
- integral active steering (must have imo, esp. since I am parking in a very small Parking garage at work)
- comfort access (must have)
- soft close (just added luxury, Ive never had it b4)
- acoustic glazing (anybody with experience driving the g05 w and wo?)
- tinted windows, back (goes well with grey/extended shadow line imo)
- comfort seats, front (looking forward to this..)
- piano finish interior trim (I wish I could choose the dark wood style found in the G20..)
- active protection (why not)
- drive recorder (I don't know how much I will use this, but was just 100 $ extra total, payed over 3 yrs)
- traffic info
- high-gloss shadow line with extended content
- 21" summer, 20" winter.

I've thought about this spec sheet long and hard, and signed last week... Was thinking about getting the ventilated seats too, but I don't think I will be needing it much here in Norway, even though Im in the south... Total cost is about 850$, resulting in 40-50$ extra monthly for 3 yrs. I might see 4-5 hot (more than 85F/30C) days a year, so I don't think its worth it.

Have a great weekend!
Nice spec. I live in Trondheim. Which dealer do you use? What delivery month?

Do the Recorder tape all the time in case of an accident?
Appreciate 0