View Single Post
      11-09-2018, 07:31 AM   #56
TK421BMW
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 328, X5, Z4

I don't see that anywhere. I created the USAA certificate. Here's the fine print, note this line "There is no obligation to purchase or continue USAA products"

BMW Incentive offer is valid at any authorized BMW Center nationwide. Member must take retail delivery 7/5/18 – 1/2/19. Incentive offer is subject to change without prior notice. This incentive offer is not available to the general public. Offer is combinable with eligible new car sales program. Please confirm with the authorized BMW Center. BMW incentives are only available to persons eligible for membership in USAA's Property and Casualty Insurance Group who are in good standing with USAA. P and C membership is generally available to current and former members of the U.S. Military and their former dependents. There is no obligation to purchase or continue USAA products or services to obtain the offers. BMW requires presentation of a photo ID your Exclusive Manufacturer Offer Code Certificate with a unique Customer ID Offer Code. Visit the USAA Car Buying Service to receive BMW Certificate. Certificates may only be redeemed in the U.S. One incentive per member, per offer code, per calendar year for new BMW vehicles. Eligible member must be the purchaser. See your authorized BMW Center for complete program details.
2020 f30 440 xDrive Convertible
2004 e85 Z4 3.0
Appreciate 0