View Single Post
      01-28-2020, 12:24 PM   #23
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Nothing exciting for my next vehicle. I need a workhorse for the cabin. Something big and 4x4. Probably gently used, though that's tough to find around here in the HD pickup market; most of them have had the fuck beat out of them plowing snow or towing. Probably a Ford. I have a 2002 Excursion that's really showing its age, and there's enough rot in the undercarriage that I don't know if I'll want to put any more money into it.

I like what I've read about the new 7.3l gas motor that Ford's introduced. Maybe I can hold out until those things start hitting the used market in a couple of years.

I'm looking at selling my GT, and possibly the GT40. I'd like to have something that's fun to drive and a great road trip car. Something that isn't a douchebag magnet and doesn't attract a lot of attention. There's nothing worse than interrupting a beautiful drive with a fuel stop, and having every buck-toothed fuck-tard in the county circling your ride and asking the same 5 stupid questions. That really wrecks a drive for me.

And yes, I'm aware that that's a rich white guy problem and I should pull my dress down off my head and get on with my life.