Rep
Drives: ‘20 X5/M50i (ordered); &

Garage List
2014 BMW / 650  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
I don't believe you can make any revision to your build at this point without delaying your deliver date. Your selections look good so obviously you did your "homework".
No, I am not planning to make any changes. I am happy with my build. Just trying to understand if there is a rhyme or reason to production times.
From production starts to completion typically takes 3-4 weeks. From in production to completion takes about a week. The process speeds up quickly at the end and estimated completion dates are fairly accurate with a few days. BTW, checking status every 15 minutes, a common occurrence, doesn't speed up the process but doesn't slow it down either. Biggest unknown in production is getting an allocation but your well beyond that variable. At this point you should have a production week and should be able to estimate the week it will be at your dealer. If a PCD, add two weeks to delivery from completion date. If o/s USA a fellow countryman should be able to estimate shipment time. If your taking delivery towards the end of the month its worthwhile to consider upside of waiting a few days to take delivery after programs are updated.
Good luck with delivery. Your going to love everything about the new vehicle.
Appreciate 1
AB1713.50