02-28-2020, 05:29 PM   #19
AB17
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i,2016 Mini Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
I suggest you start turning your attention to how you want delivery to proceed. A delivery during the week might be less rushed so advise the dealer genius (through your SA) that you'll want two hours of his time. Plan on spending at least 30 minutes with the finance man and decide beforehand which, if any, of his packages (extended warranty/ tire protection/ etc.) you want. Some are negotiable and some can be purchased later. The packages can be pricy and you don't want to make those decisions without some thought.
If you plan to bring your new vehicle for detailing and paint protection, I suggest you ask dealer not to clean/wash the outside of the vehicle. (I asked mine not to wash but they did).

Keep us informed how your production is advancing. We'll also want photos with your big smile as you take delivery.
I think I should get the extended warranty but I dont know if I should get it now. They always say the prices could go up if I get it later. I don't see a need for tire protection plan. What other back end products are necessary?
Appreciate 0