Stealthall
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolStory View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bichoo View Post
Are you able to flash it back to stock without leaving a trace in case you need to take it to the dealer?
Yes, flashing it back to stock using my own laptop and the software provided by mission takes less than 2 minutes. I've tested it myself with no issues, then flashed it back to the stage 2 tune when done testing.

However, there really isn't a need to flash it back to stock though. I took the X5 to the dealer a few days ago because of a faulty chassis sensor (turned out to be loose screws to the driver's rear height sensor for the suspension). They never said a word about the tune and did the warranty work on the chassis with no issues, even after chassis calibration and overall inspection of the vehicle afterword. I know they went through all of the menus as well because the average mpg was reset and the screens were all on different displays than what I normally keep them on.

Still no update on the transmission flashing, but it's coming. So far without the trans flash it still runs smooth and powerful as hell. Took a 300 mile trip last week and everything runs like a dream.

Isn't this it?

https://missiontuning.com/bmw-transm...lash-tune.html
Appreciate 0