Mega Man
エアーマンが倒せない
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Just to clarify just what's not the same:
  • They've really designed it with speed in mind. It's a much faster game than the first one. You get units much more quickly, everyone relies on a rush, or anti-rush (usually consisting of massing units) at the same time as teching. I really can't tell you just how much faster it is than the first game. Just know that the Protoss Chrono Boost makes SC2's Protoss faster at getting Zealots out than your average Zerg Player getting Zerglings. It's now the Zerg that have to scout the Protoss to check for a rush and go on the defensive.
  • All maps thus far (only like 5-7 maps) are rush friendly, and have a ramp. Remember how Hunters map in the first one always had one way in and then being surrounded on all sides by water? This is similar...You're and 2 sides by impassable terrain (water/*******, 1 side by a cliff (can be moved up by Colossus or Reavers), and 1 side with a ramp.
  • There's always an easy expansion right next to you. You'll need it too. Vespene Gas is needed (like in the first one) for all the more powerful units. The minerals are just there as a bonus really.
  • You have a lot of ground to defend. All your base locations are really large. This makes them susceptible to fog of war. If you don't have buildings there, you won't know your enemy is massing in the area you can't see. Or, if they're Zerg, a Nydus Worm suddenly appears and unloads a s#itload of units. Protoss Warp Prism can warp in units faster than you can make units. Terran Reavers are currently the fastest moving unit in the game. Hit and Run!
  • Maybe the game is just extremely fast and hard right now because there are a bunch of SC1 Invitational Players playing right now. Of course they will dance units around me.
  • Buildings (static defense buildings in particular) are almost completely useless at the moment. They are destroyed faster than units.

Someone has suggested I use FRAPS for video recording. I 'm currently looking into it, haven't downloaded it yet. Does anyone know how long I can record on the free version?
Appreciate 0