View Single Post
      04-18-2015, 09:42 PM   #28
avantegardestyle
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M3 SG

Didnt see most of the games today but none of the results surprised me.

the only Surprise was Peirce leading the way in scoring for the Wiz.
he has always been a big game player, but I thought Wall Beal or Gortat would be leading the way........but then, it isnt how much shots you take but how much you make.

I think a lot of Anthony Davis' stars today were empty, based in Checking in on the game. however based on the Box Score, the Warriors have to be careful. The Pels are new to the Playoffs and you can give them confidence.
the pretty much played the Warriors even or won every quarter except for the first. this could play into the hands of the Pelicans in believing in themselves as worthy competitors to the warriors and that's always dangerous.

As I said before and i say again, if there is to be an upset in the west, I think is the Mavs/ Rockets series. I think Dallas is deeper, more versatile and has the better Coach. on top of that, being an interstate rival, there is really no true home court advantage for the Rockers in this has i'm sure there are tons of Dallas fans living in Houston and Vice versa.........lets see how it plays out
Appreciate 0