View Single Post
      03-26-2018, 02:24 PM   #36
MaynardZed
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy

Garage List
Guys, stay away from Tren and anything you take orally. If it's real stuff it'll mess up your liver if taken for long term. I think this other oral stuff that's out there legally now like, M-drive, and similar won't do much to boost T. Just a gimmick playing off this low T craze.

If you're 40ish and really do have low testosterone like in 200-300's, go see a REAL doctor that knows what they're doing and get on a good TRT program. I've been on TRT for about 7 years, my T was initially 219 IIRC. We do the pellets, which are injected once about every 3-4 months. Makes for a nice steady release of T over that time period. I get levels checked at least every 6-12 months, along with a full blood workup. I have to donate blood every few months to make sure my hematocrit doesn't get too high, other than that I haven't had really any side effects. The doctor monitors Estrogen levels too, and we're on an E blocker in a few of those pellets. He likes my T level around 1000 and E nice and low like below 30. The ratio is one of the most important things.
WHP East Track: 1:04.880, Arizona Motorsports Park: 1:54.352
Road course laptimes for Porsche 911 991.1 GTS 7MT
WHP East Track: 1:02.770, Arizona Motorsports Park: 1:48.889
Appreciate 0