Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odysseas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilajio View Post
Hi All,

Picked up my Sapphire Black G05 on Saturday, got an amazing deal and the upgrade in seating position from a 4 series is breathtaking.

I'm loving all the tech, favourite feature has to be the head up display, can't get enough of it
Cheers!! Hope you enjoy it.

Just got mine few days ago from Park Lane. Was soooo excited. The car travelled only 1200 km since and i already started my visits to BMW. Two days ago the car popped a yellow warning saying that the engine cooler fan is not working. I took the car to the dealership and they said that nothing is wrong with the car and that for the peace of mind they updated the computer software...

My trust for the car is shaken... does this happened to anybody else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odysseas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilajio View Post
Hi All,

Picked up my Sapphire Black G05 on Saturday, got an amazing deal and the upgrade in seating position from a 4 series is breathtaking.

I'm loving all the tech, favourite feature has to be the head up display, can't get enough of it
Cheers!! Hope you enjoy it.

Just got mine few days ago from Park Lane. Was soooo excited. The car travelled only 1200 km since and i already started my visits to BMW. Two days ago the car popped a yellow warning saying that the engine cooler fan is not working. I took the car to the dealership and they said that nothing is wrong with the car and that for the peace of mind they updated the computer software...

My trust for the car is shaken... does this happened to anybody else?

Think it takes shine off the experience. But I think buying new cars, especially first year production runs do come with some gremlins. So it helps to have a relationship with your local dealer.

I've got some small issues like the colour of the backlit comfort button not being consistent, but it'll get booked in a fixed.