01-10-2020, 08:25 AM   #110
ifr
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla MY LR AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by perikifi View Post
What I was looking for is un-disabling the standard option "Adjust automatically" in "Speed Assistant" -> "Speed limits". Currently, selecting the option displays "Anticipation not available in this country." and I was hoping to override that. It is a feature described in the user manual and I believe someone from UK said it was working for him.
Yes it's enabled for UK users by default.

It can be coded but it's extremely complex with multiple codes across multiple ECU. The same codes behave differently depending on the region of your car. There is even different behaviour when upgrading from 07/19 to 11/19 probably because the 'released' codes need to be reviewed again and updated, which no-one is doing.

In certain configurations the aSLA codes will causes a persistent error message to be displayed, which while apparently harmless, is not desirable.

With no support you will potentially need to fix these issues yourself, hence why it should only be attempted by advanced experienced coders.

I know the codes worked on USA and AUSY G05/G07 cars on 07/19 and that's it. The behaviour in any other configuration is unknown.
Appreciate 1
perikifi165.50