Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Got my BPM-Tune back in 2013 . As for my S65 , it was tuned with the BPM custom development tune (DEV-Tune)
OFC with the speed limiter removed

As for my DCT , I got the BPM GTS-software upgrade . Shifts are really smooth , but also really fast . A lot faster than stock . Once my DSC is OFF , the shifts kicks in the A$$ .
My DCT stock software had the second gear lag . My local BMW/Dealer was not able to fix it . My car was there 4 times . Nothing changed and I burned my money !
I told Mike about my situation . Mike said....No problem buddy .I can do that !
That's how Mike actually is...

Everything was done via Skype on my laptop with the BPM remote cable in the middle of the night.
I got some coding stuff for free from Mike. Even after 7 years I can reach Mike day and night . He calls me buddy and I call him my friend .
One thing is for sure . Mike knows his stuff and he is always super friendly , his knowledge about our engines and tuning software is beyond our understanding ...
Actually he's the best tuner out there in LA !
Mike if you read this . Thanks 1000 X again !
This is very high praise from a car enthusiast as knowledgable as you are, my friend. I will look at his site again. I'm going to upgrade my CCC system to the latest Android system in the M6. This may provide an opportunity to use his services.
Thanks, my friend!!
-MK
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1